In this article, we are going to look at positive affirmations for confidence and courage that will help you become a new you. Daily affirmations can change your life by helping you develop a healthy, positive mindset and a happy life.
Affirmations for confidence and courage are positive statements that will help you replace doubts and negative thoughts with positive beliefs about yourself, your life, and your abilities. These affirmations will help you develop a confident and courageous mindset so you can live your best life in every way.
Related Article: 97 Spiritual Affirmations for Personal Growth and Wellness
Meaning of Confidence and Courage
Confidence and courage are important components of personal growth and success in life.
Confidence is a feeling of self-assuredness in your own abilities.
Courage is the mental ability to act fearlessly.
The two character traits go hand-in-hand toward creating success, fulfillment, and happiness.
When you have confidence in yourself, you are able to trust your choices and decisions. You feel comfortable and secure with yourself.
When you project confidence, people see you as a strong, credible person who knows where you’re going and what you’re doing in life.
You have to have courage to do difficult things that might cause you anxiety, stress, or fear. Think about jumping off a cliff into the crashing waves of the ocean below. Or think about how you feel when you are going to an important job interview for your dream job.
Affirmations for Confidence and Courage #1-50
Use these positive affirmations for confidence and courage daily to help build and maintain a mindset of confidence and courage. You will find that positive changes take place in your subconscious mind and you’ll soon be a more self-assured, strong, brave, and assertive person.
- I let go of all negative beliefs about myself and celebrate who I am.
- My hard work and talent are appreciated by those I meet in a variety of settings.
- I live a happy life that honors my values and morals.
- Today is a great day to be me.
- I have great courage in the face of tough times.
- I handle hard things like a champ because I am brave.
- I do new things with confidence and courage.
- I deserve good things in life.
- I choose to do the right thing today and everyday.
- I can easily step out of my comfort zone because I am strong and brave.
- I am courageous in the face of fear.
- In spite of my fear, I always move in the direction of my dreams.
- I speak what’s on my mind in an assertive and respectful way.
- I am always in the right place at the right time.
- I can confidently handle any given situation.
- I can do difficult things because of my abundant inner strength.
- I am in charge of my life today and everyday.
- When I feel hurt by others I am able to stand up for myself without getting over-emotional.
- I know that fear disappears when I do the thing I fear.
- I can handle anything life throws at me.
- I have abundant inner strength and courage.
- I have the courage to overcome all difficulties in my life.
- I believe in myself and my abilities.
- I can do hard things.
- I believe I can appear confident.
- I challenge all obstacles in my life with unending courage.
- I breathe out all fears, and breathe in pure joy and optimism.
- I am open to believing in my own self-worth and accepting unconditional love.
- I face difficulties with boldness and determination.
- I know that I can handle anything with determination and courage.
- I am fearless when adversity surrounds me.
- When I see cruelty or injustice, I have the courage to take action.
- I believe setbacks are valuable opportunities to learn and grow.
- I am always striving to be the best version of myself.
- I believe in my capacity for confidence.
- I am at peace with myself and my values.
- I am a valuable and worthy human being.
- I deserve to relax and be happy.
- I radiate confidence and people around me feel it.
- I have or can easily get everything I need to succeed
- I let go of limiting beliefs and choose to trust myself
- I know I can face every challenge with ease, there is nothing I cannot overcome
- I believe in my abilities and express my true self with ease
- I release negative self-talk and do not need validations from others
- Today I am prepared. I am prepared for success, love, happiness, peace, joy, and abundance!
- I am prepared for my wildest dreams to come true.
- I am harder than all the challenges and hurdles lying in my way.
- I am blessed to have everything in my life to make it successful.
- I achieve whatever I set my mind to.
- I am open to limitless possibilities.
Related Article: How to Carry Yourself with Confidence: 21 Essential Tips
More Confidence and Courage Affirmations #51-101
You can also create your own affirmations if these 101 don’t address something specific to your needs. Just make sure you write them in the present tense and you speak words of truth that you can genuinely believe.
You might need more affirmations for emotional strength, more affirmations for physical strength, or more affirmations for confidence at work. Make them your own.
- I continue to climb higher, there are no limits to what I can achieve.
- I am a strong individual who attracts success and happiness.
- I let go of old, negative beliefs that have stood in the way of my success.
- I know the best ways to achieve my goals and have confidence that I can make them happen.
- In difficult times, I have the courage and confidence to take the right action.
- I am prepared for whatever happens today.
- Today and everyday I maintain a positive attitude.
- I am confident in my decisions and capable of taking decisive action in all situations.
- It is second nature for me to speak with confidence and assertiveness.
- I am perfectly worthy of healthy relationships in my life.
- I am a brave soul who speaks my truth with confidence.
- I believe in myself and my value.
- My powerful spirit is full of value, confidence, and bravery.
- I release all negative energy and negative feelings to replace them with positivity.
- Today and everyday I am my best self.
- I am a powerful being who is full of life, love, and joy.
- I am the driver of my life and we are heading in the right direction.
- My thought patterns are full of confidence, courage, and strength.
- My courage is stronger than my fear of failure or change.
- I am a strong human being.
- I have great inner courage.
- I value my inner joy everyday.
- I have a positive and powerful effect on others.
- I am a goal-getter and won’t stop at anything to achieve my goals.
- I am committed to achieving success in every area of my life.
- I believe in me.
- I choose positivity.
- I am confident, happy, healthy, and powerful.
- I am a strong and powerful person.
- I am naturally confident and at ease in my own life.
- I am worthy, wonderful, and wise.
- I am clear and confident in my personal choices.
- Confidence comes naturally to me.
- My body, mind, and spirit are powerful and profound.
- I live in the present wonderful moment and trust in my future.
- I face challenging situations with confidence, courage, and conviction.
- I am confident in my unique gifts and talents and I share them proudly with the world.
- I let go of the negative feelings about myself and accept all that is good.
- I feel glorious, dynamic energy. I am active and alive.
- Abundance flows freely through me.
- My experiences are essential for my personal growth and development.
- There is no obstacle that I cannot overcome in life.
- I grow every day to become a better version of myself.
- I am happy about my experiences and how they shaped me.
- I take ownership of my life and take action on my dreams.
- I can overcome every obstacle that comes my way.
- I can overcome every setback.
- I don’t have to apologize for my emotions and attitudes.
- The road to improvement is paved with challenges; I can overcome all of them.
- I am motivated to become the best version of myself.
- I celebrate and reward myself for every win, no matter how small it may seem.
Use these affirmations for confidence and courage in your daily journal practice, and/or your daily affirmation practice for your personal development in all areas of your life.
When you use these powerful statements, over time you’ll notice a tremendous confidence boost. You’ll also be amazed to see how much your courage grows.
You’ll become more assertive, more motivated, more positive… stronger, happier, and determined. All of these are qualities of a happy, healthy person.
You’ll be able to proudly life life as your most authentic self!
Related Article: 2022 List of Best Books on Confidence and Assertiveness
Why You Should Use Affirmations
Affirmations are a powerful tool for self-growth. Daily affirmations are positive statements that help your subconscious mind believe what you are saying. So make them powerful and meaningful.
Affirmations help you eliminate negative self-talk and replace them with positive thoughts. A regular affirmation practice can help you create positive energy and develop a positive mindset.
With affirmations for confidence and courage, you will become a more confident and courageous person because your mind begins to believe what you are saying aloud to yourself.
But there are affirmations for just about any area that you want to improve. You can even find a lot of affirmations here on Sassy Sister Stuff.
Become the best version of yourself by using daily positive affirmations.
Related Article: 10 Simple Affirmations for Confidence in the New Year
How to Use Affirmations Effectively
You should choose your favorite affirmations — the ones that resonate with you. Create a personal list that you will use for your daily affirmation practice.
You can say all of the affirmations, or a few of them, each day. You can also personalize them by changing them to be specific to your situation.
But you must be intentional with your affirmations — speak them aloud and clearly. Be present and mindful while you are saying the words.
It’s helpful to designate a special place in your home that is quiet and relaxing so you can focus on your positive affirmations.
You can also write your affirmations in a journal and read them daily. For best results, say them regularly and with intention. Your affirmations must be written in the present tense and they must be stated in a format that is believable and realistic.
You can also write them on sticky notes and put them in locations where you will see them often throughout your day — your bathroom mirror, your kitchen cabinet, your car dashboard.
Final Thoughts: Affirmations for Confidence and Courage
These powerful affirmations are a great way to get yourself to a better place in life — a place where you have enough confidence and courage to live the life of your dreams.
Make affirmations a part of your daily routine and let them guide you to great things! You got this!
You may also enjoy these related articles:
- 85 Positive Affirmations for Better Family Relationships
- 52+ Awesome Monday Affirmations to Start Your Week
- 99 Powerful Grounding Affirmations for Balance
- 50 Powerful Affirmations for Self Love
Love to ALL! ~ Susan