We all have crazy days that cause us to be somewhat feisty and sassy. Sometimes we need to just express our sass and share with others. So I’ve compiled the very best sassy self-confidence quotes and social media captions for you to use for clear (and fun) self expression.
These best sassy quotes and captions can be used as text messages, sassy Instagram captions, silly or inspirational Facebook posts, and even personalized cards. You can even write them in your own journal for inspirational reminders about your confidence level and self-esteem.
Strong women everywhere love a little humor, sarcasm, and messy bun fun mixed in with their confidence and inner diva. I hope you enjoy (and share) these sassy captions and quotes about self confidence.
Has Anyone Ever Called You Sassy?
In the past, you may have felt a negative connotation associated with the word sassy. But more recently, the term sassy is associated with a strong female who expresses herself with plenty of self-confidence and (maybe) a bit of attitude. It’s no longer a negative thing to be described as sassy — in fact you should consider it a compliment.
Here, I’ve chosen the best sassy self confidence quotes and captions from famous musicians, authors, fashion designers, entertainers, and more that are filled with sass. You can use them to share with your friends, family, and social media followers on days when you are feeling extra sassy and special!
Or use them as inspiration for days when you are feeling a bit down.
Never again feel a sense of negativity when someone calls you sassy. Own it and be proud. Wear it as a badge of honor.
In fact, when someone calls you sassy, your best response might even be one of these sassy or funny quotes to show you are a confident girl who loves being considered sassy. I hope that each quote or caption inspires you to become your sassiest, most confident self.
Enjoy this new definition of SASSY from sassygirlquotes.com: (adj.) describes a flirty, self confident, lovable woman, yet elegant, classy, and chic.
Sassy Self Confidence Quotes about Self Love
Self love is one of the most important kinds of love. Don’t let yourself ever forget that. Use these sassy self confidence quotes to give yourself a boost when you lose yourself in the chaos of life.
1. “Be a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.” — Unknown
2. “If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?” – RuPaul
3. “If you treat me like an option, I’ll leave you like a choice.” – Priyanshu Maitra
4. “If you can’t live without me, why aren’t you dead already?” – Cynthia Heimel
5. “The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with your self.” — Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City
6. Be so positive that negative people don’t want to hang around you.” — Unknown
7. “When you realize your self-worth you’ll stop giving people discounts.” — Unknown
8. “She was a storm — not the kind you run from, the kind you chase.” — R. H. Sin
9. “Love yourself because that’s who you’ll be spending the rest of your life with.” — Unknown
10. “Don’t need to be on somebody’s arm to look good.” — “Single” by Natasha Bedingfield
11. “Loving yourself isn’t vanity, it’s sanity.” — Unknown
12. “I am too intelligent, too demanding, and too resourceful for anyone to be able to take charge of me entirely. No one knows me or loves me completely. I have only myself.” – Simone de Beauvoir
13. “I’m single because I was born that way.” – Mae West
14. “I am a Queen, with or without you!” — Unknown
15. “I wish I could date me. I’m everything I want in a person!” — Unknown
Sassy Self Confidence Quotes about Life
Humor and confidence are two of the most important things in life. You’ll find that intelligent people often have both and use them to meet with great success in life. Many of these sassy self-confidence quotes about life are great motivational quotes, too. Use them to find your personal voice and inspire your best life.
16. “When someone shows you who they are, believe them the first time.” – Maya Angelou
17. “Pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.” – Elizabeth Taylor
18. “Life is tough darling, but so are you!” — Unknown
19. “The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off.” – Gloria Steinem
20. “There’s nothing a man can do, that I can’t do better and in heels.” – Ginger Rogers
21. “It’s not my responsibility to be beautiful. I’m not alive for that purpose.” – Warsan Shire
22. “Someday I want to be perfect; until then, I’ll be happy being incredible.” – Maxine Cartoons
23. “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.” – Madonna
24. “I’m not going to limit myself just because people won’t accept the fact that I can do something else.” – Dolly Parton
25. “If I were some people,” she remarked acidly, “I’d mind my own business!” – P.L. Travers, Mary Poppins Comes Back
26. “Don’t mistake my kindness for weakness.” – Al Capone
27. “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” – Oscar Wilde
28. “If you can’t see anything beautiful in yourself, get a better mirror.” — Kendall Jenner
29. “I always feel confident. I never allow myself to not feel confident.” — Amber Rose
30. “Life isn’t perfect but your outfit can be.” — Halle Berry
31. “Give a girl the right shoes and she can take on the world.” — Marilyn Monroe
32. “And so, she decided to start living the life she’d imagined.” — Anonymous
33. “Sometimes you gotta be a beauty and a beast.” — Nicki Minaj
34. “Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be notorious.” – Rumi
35. “I can and I will. Watch me.” — Carrie Green
36. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” – Katharine Hepburn
37. “You can tell who strong women are. They are the ones you see building up one another instead of tearing each other down.” — Anonymous
38. “Sassy what everyone wants to be.” – Sassy M
39. “Keep your head high and your middle finger higher.” – Megan Fox
40. “Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.” – Elizabeth Gilbert
41. “If I cut you off, chances are, you handed me the scissors.” – William Turner
Sassy Quotes about Self Esteem
These inspiring quotes come from a place of good taste, but may be a tiny bit sarcastic:) Use them to promote your own confidence and remind yourself that you are a strong woman who is worthy of everything you accomplish in life. These great quotes will have a positive impact on your self esteem and give you good vibes when you’re feeling blue.
42. “It’s not your job to like me, it’s mine.” – Byron Katie
43. “Someday I want to be perfect; until then, I’ll be happy being incredible.” – Maxine Cartoons
44. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
45. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
46. “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends.” – J. K. Rowling
47. “I’ve learned that you shouldn’t go through life with a catcher’s mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back.” – Maya Angelou
48. “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” – Ayn Rand
49. You don’t worry ’bout fitting in when you custom made.” — Drake
50. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” — Beyoncé
51. “Don’t get bitter, just get better.” – Alyssa Edwards
52. “I am thankful for all of those who said no to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
53. “People will stare. Make it worth their while.” – Harry Winston
54. “The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.” – Walter Bagehot
55. “If you retain nothing else, always remember the most important rule of beauty, which is: who cares?” – Tina Fey
56. “She was right. Karma was a b*tch, but so was I.” – Julie Murphy-Side Effects May Vary
57. “I’m a damsel, I’m in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day!” – Walt Disney Company
58. “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
59. “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” – Coco Chanel
60. “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
61. “My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I’m right.” – Ashleigh Brilliant
Funny Sassy Quotes and Instagram Captions
These are great inspirational quotes that speak to your confidence and bring out the best in your sense of humor. Many of them will be a good caption on your socials for days you’re feeling particularly feisty and sassy.
62. “Unless they paying your bills, pay them bitches no mind.” – RuPaul
63. “You can’t put a leash on me. I’m unleashable!”– Tiffany Winfree
64. “I’m gracing you with my presence.” – Kourtney Kardashian
65. “You don’t have to like me; I’m not a Facebook status.” – Wiz Khalifa
66. “They say good things take time … that’s why I’m always late.” — Unknown
67. “You can’t put a leash on me. I’m unleashable!” – Tiffany Winfree
68. “I and me are always too deeply in conversation.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
69. “People say I act like I don’t care. It’s not an act.” — Unknown
70. “Housework can’t kill you, but why take a chance?” – Phyllis Diller
71. “I do not want people to be agreeable, as it saves me that trouble of liking them.” – Jane Austen
72. “Always “The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.” – Albert Einsteinyou’re unique, just like everyone else.” – Alison Boulter
73. “Whoever said money can’t buy happiness didn’t know where to shop.” – Gertrude Stein
74. “We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.” – Bryan White
75. “Life is short. Smile while you have teeth.” — Mallory Hopkins
76. “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius, and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.” – Marilyn Monroe
77. “You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.” – Winston S. Churchill
78. “You don’t deserve my tears. I guess that’s why they ain’t there.” – Beyoncé
Sassy Instagram Captions
These short sassy quotes are sarcastic and funny but meant to bring a SMILE to your face. They speak to how confident you feel in your own skin and girl power! Use and enjoy these sassy confident captions on your favorite social media posts.
79. “I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off.”
80. “I’m not lazy, I’m on energy-saving mode.”
81. “You don’t like me? That’s a shame. I’ll need a few minutes to recover from the tragedy.”
82. “I woke up like this — said no one ever except for Beyoncé and maybe a handful of models.”
83. “My mood depends on how good my hair looks.”
84. “I haven’t posted a selfie in a while but I still am very cute just to keep you updated.”
85. “Confidence level: Selfie with no filter.”
86. “If you treat me like an option, I’ll leave you like a choice.”
87. “I know looks aren’t everything, but I have them just in case.”
88. “Too glam to give a damn.”
89. “Sending my selfie to NASA, because I’m a star.”
90. “But first, let me take a selfie.”
91. “I was born to stand out.”
92. “Be a stiletto in a room full of flats.”
93. “I don’t dress up for boys. I dress up to stare at my reflection as I walk by store windows.”
94. “Messy bun and getting stuff done.”
95. “The only thing I’m committed to right now is bettering myself.”
96. “Cinderella never asked for a prince.”
97. “I’m everything you want, but can’t have.”
98. “Too blessed to be stressed.”
99. “You were my cup of tea but I drink champagne now.”
100. “Life is short. Make every hair flip count.”
101. “Treat me like a joke and I’ll leave you like it’s funny.”
102. “Focused. Intelligent. Motivated. Oh, and cute.”
103. “If I ever let my head down it will be just to admire my shoes.”
104. “Out of the way world. I’ve got my sassy pants on today.”
105. “Underestimate me. That’ll be fun.”
106. “Not all girls are made of sugar, spice, and everything nice. I’m made of sarcasm, wine, and everything fine.”
107. “If I was meant to be controlled I would have come with a remote.”
108. “The difference between pizza and your opinion is that I only asked for pizza.”
109. “I know I’m a handful but that’s why you got two hands.”
110. “I heard you’re a player. Nice to meet you, I’m the coach.”
More Sassy Self Confidence Quotes
I hope you enjoy these last few sassy self confidence quotes from some of the most famous people ever.
111. “If someone tells you you’re not beautiful, turn around and walk away so they can have a great view of your fabulous ass.” — Miley Cyrus
112. “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence; then success is sure. ” — Mark Twain
113. “I am the princess of my own fairy tale.” — Unknown
114. “I love ponytails. I’m a wash-and-go girl.” — Britney Spears
115. “I am an ocean and hence I’m very deep. If you dive very deep, you’ll find hidden treasures.” — Christina Aguilera
116. “Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are.” — Beyonce
117. “I got to do things my own way, darling.” — Rhianna
118. “Baby you got lucky ‘cause you’re rockin’ with the best.” — Ariana Grande
119. “You can be anything or anyone you want, just act like it.” — Lucille Ball
120. “The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.” — Blake Lively
121. “If you are always trying to be normal, you will never know how amazing you can be.” — Maya Angelou
Final Thoughts about Sassy Self Confidence Quotes
I hope you’ve enjoyed these sassy self confidence quotes and social media captions. What is your favorite quote? Do you use humor and sarcasm to lift your spirits and remind you of your self-confidence?
Use these classy sassy quotes to boost your self-confidence when needed, or share with the world to show your true sassiness. Have fun with them and remember that humor and confidence are great qualities!
You may enjoy these related articles too:
- Sassy Sister Quotes for Sisters & Girlfriends
- 101 Positive Affirmations for Confidence and Courage
- 2022 List of Best Books on Confidence and Assertiveness
Now go out and show the world your confident self! You are beautiful — inside and out!
Love to ALL! ~ Susan